It’s Me!

Hello, my name is Vani Dwitami. You can call me Vani. I was born in Cirebon, 24th February 2005. Now, I live in Bandung.  I have an older brother. We are 6 years different, but we really close to each other. 

I am currently studying in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I entering mathematics and natural science or we used to call it MIPA even though I’m not really good at it. 

I love to bake. I made a Lemon Cake and it turns out so good and my family likes it. I also made Butter Cookies and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Besides baking I also like painting and making handicrafts. 

Recently, I'm interested in learning to play tennis. My grandparents really good in playing tennis. 

I think that's all you can know about me. See you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream!

News Item: A Boy Dies After TikTok Challenge