My Dream!

Hello, it’s me again!

After graduated from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, I want to continue my education to a higher level that is college. I want to be accepted in UNPAD, but I’m still unsure about which college major I will take. 

There is two major that I was unsure about. I want to go to college majoring in Agribusiness. Agribusiness is a combination of agricultural science and economis. The Agribusiness Department will examine human efforts in developing natural resources and the environment so that they are more efficient in meeting the needs of life, and can produce profitable products. 

Besides Agribusiness, I want to go to college majoring Food Technology. Food technology is the application of food science into the system of selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and utilization of biological resources of agricultural, plantation, forestry, fishery, livestock, aquatic and water products, both processed and unprocessed, which are good, safe, and nutritious. Hopefully I can be accepted in Agribusiness or Food Technology UNPAD.

After graduated from college, I want to be a business woman. I want to have my own business. But before that, I want to work in a company to seek experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Me!

News Item: A Boy Dies After TikTok Challenge